Monday, May 31, 2010

calling on an old friend

with The born free show in long beach being 11 days and the magneto on the pan taking a shit last weekend when the base bearing seized it looks like she wont be making the journey. Also with the triumph still in the early stages of mock up i just don't have time to finish her and shake her down before the trip. so.... I have decided to call on an old friend to help me out with my problems.. There is only one thing the transmission is in dire need of a rebuild. So i called up my buddy at baker drivetrain to see what he could do for me. My man said the earliest he could get me a new 6 in a 5 speed case is june 8th. so that gives me 2 days before we head out on the 11th for the show.. Its going to be close but i know she will be up for the task and she is already waiting for the new pair of legs...


No comments:

Post a Comment